Buy used road bike
. Schwin exercise bike
. Bicycle wheel stickers.
Buy Used Road Bike
- A road bicycle is similar to a racing bicycle. However, road bikes are built more for endurance and less for fast bursts of speed, which is desired in a racing bicycle. They usually have more gear combinations and fewer hi-tech racing features.
- A motorcycle that meets the legal requirements for use on ordinary roads
- A bicycle that is suitable for use on ordinary roads, as opposed to a mountain bike
- (Road biking) Road cycling is the most widespread form of cycling. It takes place primarily on paved surfaces. It includes recreational, racing, and utility cycling.
- A bike with narrow tires best suited for paved roads. Usually noted by drop style bars.
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
2001 Raleigh R700 Competition
This is my first road bike. Strangely enough, I've maybe come across only 4 or 5 other people in North America who have the same frame as I do, and only 1 other person who has the same colors.
2001 Raleigh R700 Comp frame
105 front derailleur
Ultegra rear derailleur
Ultegra 12-25 cassette
Truvativ 30-42-52 175mm crankset
Kinesis carbon fork
Selle Italia seat
I bought it used
in 2007 for $550, professionally maintained by a triathlon shop down in the US. The aluminum frame is very rigid, and the bike itself is a little bit on the heavier side (definitely not a 15 lb carbon bike), but the ride is oh-so-sweet.
In late August, I bought a used
Cannondale R800. I wanted a proper road bike for training and I've always liked Cannondale ones. I found this one which wasn't too expensive and just went for it.
I immediately put a saddle and pedals that suit me and this is what it looked like. Since then, I changed the cockpit (seatpost, stem and handlebar) with parts I had lying around and bought some new tires. I still have to play a bit with the gearing for the winter rides.
It might see a complete overhaul come spring or summer. We'll see...
See also: adamo bike saddle thorn resistant bike tubes giant bike computer replace bike grips fuji newest road bike exercise bikes for kids mongoose hybrid bike
- (火) 09:28:09|
- Category: None